Wednesday, November 24, 2010

LB#1

1.What have you learn?
  • From the discussion we had last November 17,2010,I've learned that technology is the usage and knowledge of tools,techniques,craft,system on methods of organization.An d educational technology is a way of processing data using high tech. machines such as computers,cellphone,etc.In a brief description, it is most simply and comfortably defined as a array of tools that might prove helpfull in advancing student learning.
2.How would you apply it as a teacher?
  • As a teacher, I will apply it in my class discussion because it could be applicable to improvise teaching techniques that fits  in a modern world.It can improve my way of teaching rather than always using visual aids.It must be better using a powerpoint presentation so that it would be more understandable and interesting toe my student.But before that I'll introduce the computere or a laptop rather to my student,so that they will not feel ignorant specially those who live in rural areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment