Saturday, December 4, 2010

LB #5

Cone of experience:
         I learned in this lesson that the "cone of experience"by Edgar Dale is very useful to us teacher because its satated a visual model,a pictorial device that present a bands of experience arranged according to degree of abstraction and not degree of difficulty.The farther you go from the buttom of the core,the abstract the experience becomes.A student will have a step by step way of learning that  they can easily  formulate higher thinking skills.As teacher, its my obligation to enhance their  thinking skills and make sure that they understand my objective using "cone of experience"I should be mindful that my students will not feel difficulty in our topic that they merely view a demonstration or they may view it then participate in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment