Friday, December 10, 2010

LB# 7

                                        ''Direct,Purposeful Experiences and Beyond"

  •    As what I've understand from this lesson,"Direct Purposeful Experiences and Beyond"means that a student can construct the ideas,the concepts using thier own knowledge and experiences.From the word "directand purpose,the students must tend to go beyond the actual happenings with thier selves and thier purpose is to have thier own experiences and make up the foundations of learning.Not just seeing or hearing but they have to do  in firsthand or the direct experience so that they can formulate a knowledge of experience.
               And as teacher,I must be able to let my students perform in our activities so that they can immerse in the world of experience.I will give them the permission to use a real things so they will not  ignored.I will let them explore a firsthand experience and of course,I'll be at thier side to guide them.

No comments:

Post a Comment