Saturday, February 5, 2011

LB # 11

                           "Making the most of Community Resources and Field Trips"


In my own understanding ,"Making the most of Community Resources and Field Trips"are very essential to those who have an activity like this,it should be well prepared and a good plan.We all know that in field trips its quite expensive to travel outdoors,so make sure that you used the four procedure of Mr.Brown to avoid the failed study trips such as;prelimenary planning by the teacher,preplanning with others goinng on the trips,taking the field trip itself and,post-field trip follow up activities.
    As teachers,I make sure that in doing activities like this everything is prepared like the places were we visit,the date etc.I want my students to have an unforgetable  experience in our trip because as  stated in the book the field trip"can nurture curiosity ;build a zest for new experience,and a sense of wonder".I want my student to be enjoy in our trip and have their own insight of learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment