Sunday, January 16, 2011

LB # 10

                                                     "Demonstration in Teaching"

      In this topic,I learned that "Demonstration in Teaching" is very important way of teaching.It is the process to an  effective teaching that needs to be demonstrate by using  particularly an audio-visual presentation.To demonstrate, it should be plannable,creative so that the student will impress by it and most specially can be understand to all.As stated in the book that in teaching it is a showing how a thing is done and emphasizing of the salient merits,utility and efficiency of a concept,a method or a process or an attitude.
      As a teacher,I will make sure that if I apply this way of teaching in my class,I will make sure that I demonstrate very well to my student.I should make sure that everything is prepared before I demonstrate to my students by following the guide principles and the methodical procedures.

No comments:

Post a Comment