Sunday, January 16, 2011

LB # 9

                                                     "Teaching with Dramatized Experiences"

   As I've read this topic,I learned that "Teaching with Dramatized Experiences" is a big help to a teacher because it can help to manipulate and at the same time,let their student to be more interested in a certain topic.The student will actively listen to a teachers discussion. The student will participate in the class by listening specially those person involve in the role play for example.The students will not feel boring in the class by just listening the same process everyday.In this dramatized way of teaching,the student will surely enjoy during the teacher's presentation.
    If I were the teacher,I will make sure to deliver in front of my students the discussions that we tackle.I will make sure that they will laugh and at the same time,they will actively participate during our session.

No comments:

Post a Comment